Posted by blake on Tuesday, May 24, 2011 at 2:06pm.
Are these well writen sentences?
1. The boy did not accept the tickets, because he felt that he did not deserve them.
2. Everyone was allowed to go to the park, except for the students who had been to the office.
3. The birds are enjoying the new bird bath.
4. When we went to the restaurant our family was seated first.
5. The zebra is a mysterious creature, because of its amazing stripes.
6. It's an honorable decision to go to college.
7. The children are quiet on the bus.
8. I am quite pleased with my new bank.
9. I bought a new vacuum, because my old one quit working.
10. The children went to the movies with their parents.
11. There is only one rain forest in North America.
12. They're an accomplished team, because they all work well together.
- com 155 - Writeacher, Tuesday, May 24, 2011 at 2:08pm
1, 2, 5, 9, 12 - no commas needed.
4 - comma needed.
All else is fine.
- com 155 - anon, Sunday, June 12, 2011 at 9:27pm
11. rainforest is one word
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- MaTh - Need help with another word problem The swim team sold tickets to their ...
- English - Now I am confused. What about these sentences? I am happy to say that ...
- Math - Trevor went to an amusement park where ride tickets cost $2.50 each. He ...
- math - a boy has 380 prize tickets he wants to exchange for action figures at a ...
- com/155 - Write five sentences in which you address changes in your writing.
- com/155 - five sentences about the role of education in successful financial ...
- Math - A community group bought 30 tickets to an amusement park at a total cost ...
- COM 155 - What would be the reaction of a reader if the topic sentences in an ...
- com 155 - I need you to check the use of possessives in my sentences. Are the ...
- Math - Black Eyed Peasí 2011 Live Concert is to take place in a circular park. ...