Posted by blake on Tuesday, May 24, 2011 at 2:06pm.
Are these well writen sentences?
1. The boy did not accept the tickets, because he felt that he did not deserve them.
2. Everyone was allowed to go to the park, except for the students who had been to the office.
3. The birds are enjoying the new bird bath.
4. When we went to the restaurant our family was seated first.
5. The zebra is a mysterious creature, because of its amazing stripes.
6. It's an honorable decision to go to college.
7. The children are quiet on the bus.
8. I am quite pleased with my new bank.
9. I bought a new vacuum, because my old one quit working.
10. The children went to the movies with their parents.
11. There is only one rain forest in North America.
12. They're an accomplished team, because they all work well together.
com 155 - Writeacher, Tuesday, May 24, 2011 at 2:08pm
1, 2, 5, 9, 12 - no commas needed.
4 - comma needed.
All else is fine.
com 155 - anon, Sunday, June 12, 2011 at 9:27pm
11. rainforest is one word
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- World History - 16. All of the following encouraged Greek unity except a. a ...
- Homonym Sentences - Are these good sentences? I will accept anything you give me...
- univ/com/155 - write a paragraph of instructions on the writing process for ...
- MaTh - Need help with another word problem The swim team sold tickets to their ...
- English - This morning, Jinsu sent a text message to some of his friends. It ...
- English - Thank you very much for your help. I have some more sentences I'm not ...
- English - Now I am confused. What about these sentences? I am happy to say that ...
- English - 1) In the story "A Meeting in the Dark," John's character advances the...
- math - for a class trip a teacher brought 25 students tickets and 5 adult ...
- math - if total ticket sales were $1625 adult tickets were $7.00 and student ...