Posted by Jrffrey on Tuesday, May 24, 2011 at 11:49am.
What must I do to be a best leaner in English
English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, May 24, 2011 at 11:54am
You need to practice your English as much as possible. Try going for several hours or even a day without speaking your native language. Speak only English.
Also, read as much English as you can.
If you have specific questions, please post them here. We'll be glad to help you become a "best learner in English."
english - Writeacher, Tuesday, May 24, 2011 at 1:38pm
Here are some really good websites for people who are learning English:
Explore all sections.
Again, explore everything.
A listen lab is wonderful for people who need to practice on their listening and speaking skills.
Idioms in any language are the hardest things to learn in vocabulary. This site will help with that.
english - sue, Saturday, January 7, 2012 at 5:20pm
english - priyank, Monday, August 20, 2012 at 6:03am
.........told the boy to go home.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- early childhood - Name four elements of successful English-language leaner ...
- english - In the website I was able to learn about the English language very ...
- English - Posted by rfvv on Friday, August 29, 2014 at 11:25pm. At the End of a ...
- English - Is this sentence still correct though if I use "had to" instead of "...
- English - 1) Minimize versus minimise. Which is UK English & which is US English...
- English - 1. Each has to do his best. 2. Each has to do her best. 3. Each has to...
- English - Why do you study English? 1. I study English to chat with foreigners. ...
- English - Please correct the errors, im not sure on this one. The scouts or ...
- English - Please say hello to your parents. Give my best wishes to your parents...
- British Lit. - Inverted word order, unclear pronouns, and variable spellings are...