Posted by Laura on Tuesday, May 24, 2011 at 11:21am.
Although not considered high in reliability or validity, this type of psychological assessment, if used correctly and by well-trained professionals, can provide valuable insight into understanding a person's thoughts and feelins.
a. intelligence test
b. achievement test
c. personality test
d. projective test
Intro to Psychology - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, May 24, 2011 at 11:22am
What do you think?
Intro to Psychology - Laura, Tuesday, May 24, 2011 at 11:26am
I'm thinking personality test
Intro to Psychology - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, May 24, 2011 at 11:30am
I think it could be both c and d. Does your book discuss these two tests?
Intro to Psychology - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, May 24, 2011 at 11:33am
I'm leaning toward d because your question states that this test should be administered by a well-trained professional. Since there are many different kinds of personality tests, I think projective tests is the best answer.
Intro to Psychology - Laura, Tuesday, May 24, 2011 at 11:34am
Thanks I reread that part and it's d! I always over think my answers
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- psychology - What is concepts of reliability and validity as they pertain to ...
- Psychology - I would like for someone to confirm that my choice of answers for ...
- Validity/Reliability - I have a test that accurately predicts who will learn ...
- Psych - I have a test that accurately predicts who will learn statics quickly. ...
- Psychology Please Help!! - Nisa has grown up in a small village in the foothills...
- Child development - refers to the difficulty level of the problems on an ...
- Microbes and Society - The Forer Test of Personality that you took while reading...
- Psychology - In their book The Bell Curve, Murray and Herrnstein supported their...
- Need help in understanding. - You have been hired by a large public school ...
- Psychology - Nisa has grown up in a small village in the foothills. There was no...