Posted by Mother of two on Tuesday, May 24, 2011 at 11:13am.
1 As a teacher aide, if you report an incident of child abuse
A you must be able to prove you allegations to authorities
B you'll most likely be asked to testify in court
C you should keep all information related to the case confidential
D you're required to contact the child's parents first
2 Prior to filling a report of child abuse, it's suggested that you or your school do which of the following?
A provide a written warning notice to the parents
B document incidents of possible abuse that are observed
C have the agreement of the child involved before making the report
D collect as much evidence as possible
3 Which of the following best describes a child who has been abused?
A The child will usually be eager to answer you questions
B the child is more mature than other children
C the child typically forms strong friendships
D the child may be quiet and tentative
4 If you suspect a child is being abused, but he or she is hesitant about sharing information with you, you should
A try asking questions about the suspected abuse, a few at a time, over a period of several days
B report the suspected abuse to you school administrator or child protection agency, even if the child discloses no details
C have the teacher contact the parents and request a parent-teacher conference as soon as possible
D see if the child would be willing to idscuss the circumstances with a friend
Are this the right answers?
- teacher aide - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, May 24, 2011 at 11:22am
1 is certainly ambiguous. While C is probably the "correct" answer, confidentiality seems to conflict with reporting an incident.
For 2, I think B is the best answer.
I agree with your last two answers.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Helping Abused children - Please help 4. As a teacher aide, if you report an ...
- Teacher's Aide: Helping Abused Children - 1. The Stubborn Child Law enacted by ...
- teacher aide - when working with behaviour disordered children in the classroom,...
- student supervision - reminding students of rules and leading them towards self-...
- teacher aide in the special education setting - when children have accidents ...
- helping abused children - Im still stuck on number 11 and 17 will you please ...
- introduction to teacher aide - which of the following might be a duty of a ...
- Teachers Aide/Language and other Barriers - 14. As a teacher aide in a ...
- Teacher aide - Can someone please tell me if I have this question right. When ...
- TEACHER'S AIDE - Larry is a very aggressive four-year old child. He watches many...