posted by Henry1 on .
I selected the five questions I was truly unsure of.
1) Can you change this 100-Euro note into two 50-Euro notes, please?
2) I was last in the hospital when I had my tonsils/appendicitis/ adenoids out (or removed?) /when I was operated on my knee/when I had a hernia operation.
3) April is described as the cruellest month since it awakens the dull roots of flowers and trees out of their winter sleep.
4) Winter is better because it keeps everything warm under the snow. Spring mixes memory of the past winter, when the vegetation is covered by forgetful snow, with the desire for a new life.
5) I'm not going to put off your Maths test just because you'll have two tests on the same day. We'll draw lots to decide who will be tested next time.
2. "when my knee was operated on" -- all else is OK
4. What is "it"?