Posted by Denice on Sunday, May 22, 2011 at 9:23pm.
Ok one last complex fraction on the worksheet, can i get some help with it?
Algebra - Reiny, Sunday, May 22, 2011 at 9:30pm
multiply numerator and denominator by 3x
( x^2 - 12x)/(15x + 3)
Algebra - Denice, Sunday, May 22, 2011 at 9:30pm
Ok ive attempted what i think might be an answer...
and then i flip flopped it so i could multiply it..
------ x -----
(the x in the middle symbolizes multiplication)
so after i multiply them out i get...
so is that the right answer?
Algebra - Denice, Sunday, May 22, 2011 at 9:32pm
SOLID! thanks reiny!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - Can someone please help me with these problems? Please and thank you. ...
- Algebra 2/Trig. - I forgot some stuff from my 7th grade algebra class about ...
- algebra - 2/5 - 1/3 Top of complex fraction 2/3 - 3/4 Bottom of complex fraction
- algebra - How do i solve this complex fraction?? X+3/3x^2/6x^2/(x+3)^2
- algebra - Simplify the complex fraction m^-1+z^-1/m^-1-z^-1
- Advanced algebra - How do i simplify this complex fraction? (x+3)/(3x^2)/(6x^2...
- Algebra II - How would I simplify the complex fraction: 3/x^3/1/x^2 ? Thanks
- Algebra - Simplify the complex fraction m^-1+z^-1 _________ m^-1- z^-1
- LAL! - are these complex sentence. if it is complex, and are the subordinate ...
- advanced algebra - How would i go about solving this complex fraction? [(x/3)-4...