Posted by Emily on Sunday, May 22, 2011 at 4:16pm.
Can you someone please help me with this question??? Simplify cot(x + pi)
- Pre-Calc - Reiny, Sunday, May 22, 2011 at 4:48pm
you could do this ...
cot(x + pi)
cot(x+π) = 1/tan(x+π) ,
= 1/tanx , since x+π is in quadrant III and according to CAST, in III the tangent is positive.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Pre-calc - simplify cot(x+π)
- pre calc - Simplify csc x - cos x cot x
- Math - Please someone help with my pre calc question!
- Pre-Calc - Use the fundamental identities and appropriate algebraic operations ...
- Pre-Cal - Perform the multiplication and use the fundamental identities to ...
- Pre Calc - Simplify (n+1)!/(n-1)! Help please?
- Pre-Calc - cot 19.8 degrees
- Pre-Calc - cosx/(1+secx) Please help me simplify this expression.
- pre calc - Simplify- (x^2+2x)/(x^2-x) *I got x(x+2) for the numerator and I ...
- Pre-Calc - I'm stuck on a pre-calc problem. I need to find y as a function of x...