March 24, 2017

Post a New Question

Posted by on Sunday, May 22, 2011 at 1:55pm.

how do i convert a number that is grater than 360 to a deggese?

  • math - , Sunday, May 22, 2011 at 2:14pm

    subtract n(360) where n is 1, or 2, or ...

    What angle is 1500 degrees?

    answer: 1500-n(360) Try n=4

    what if you had tried n=5?
    now add 360: answer 60

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions

Post a New Question