Posted by bes on Sunday, May 22, 2011 at 12:35pm.
Still confused. let's try this: word forms for:
4th grade math - Ms. Sue, Sunday, May 22, 2011 at 12:39pm
Both start with 9.
Now, look at the numbers after the decimal point.
0 is in the tenths place
3 is in the hundredths place
5 is in the thousandths place
Since it has three digits after the decimal point, the answer must be in the thousandths.
What do you think the answers are?
4th grade math - bes, Sunday, May 22, 2011 at 12:51pm
nine and 35 thousand?
4th grade math - Ms. Sue, Sunday, May 22, 2011 at 1:12pm
Close. It's nine and thirty-five thousandths.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 4th grade - How do you write word forms of words such as the word deep?
- English - In class today we went over subordination an the different forms, but ...
- 4th grade reading - Some words ending in "e" are irregular in their ...
- chemistry - The weak acid HQ has pKa of 4.89. 1)Calculate the [H3O+] of .035 M ...
- ap chemistry - The weak acid HQ has pKa of 4.89. 1)Calculate the [H3O+] of .035 ...
- 4th grade math - how do you write 50.09 in word form?
- 4th grade - A five letter word that ends in "X" and another word for "bodies of ...
- math 4th grade - how do you writ $1,044 in word form.
- 4th grade - What is an open word? A closed word? Have to put vocabulary words ...
- 4th grade english - imitating Could someone please tell me what the prefix, base...