Posted by Anonymous on Sunday, May 22, 2011 at 11:59am.
human factor that cause ill health?
- life orientantion - Ms. Sue, Sunday, May 22, 2011 at 12:03pm
Eating too much
Not exercising enough
Sex without protection
- life orientantion - SraJMcGin, Sunday, May 22, 2011 at 1:14pm
Let me add to Ms. Sue's list:
1. Toxcity = harmful things in the food, water
2. Interference to the nervous system (subluxations of the vetebra)
4. Nutritional deficiencies
5. Dehydration or lack of water
6. Lack of or inconsistent spiritual beliefs (you are what you think)
7. Lack of sunshine
8. Adequate rest/sleep
9. DMF = Electromagnetic Fieleds from home wiring, power lines, electrical appliances
10. Some Prescriptions clash with other meds, herbs, etc.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Life orientantion - Identify one environmental or human factor that causes ill ...
- life orientantion - Identify and describe 3 environmental health hazards that ...
- Life Orientantion - what is the intentions of restorative justice in the process...
- Life orientantion - Teenage pregnancy ways in which human problem impacts on the...
- life orientation - Human factor that causes ill health,crises and disasters in ...
- Life orientantion - Identify human rights violation or discriminations and ...
- Life Orientations - Human factor that cause ill health?
- life orientation - environmental or human factor that cause ill health
- Life orientation - Identify one environmental or human factor that causes ill ...
- LIfe orientation - Identify one environmental or human factor that causes ill ...