Posted by Mbaintu on Sunday, May 22, 2011 at 10:20am.
76 is what percent of 15??????????????????
- 6th Grade Math - PsyDAG, Sunday, May 22, 2011 at 11:00am
76/15 = 5.07 = 507%
- 6th Grade Math - sabrine, Monday, May 23, 2011 at 6:54pm
- 6th Grade Math - Noah, Tuesday, May 24, 2011 at 8:53pm
a spinner with the numbers 1,2,3,4,5, need to spin twice. Make a table showing the possible sums of the two spins. Fin the probability of a sum of 8 or 9. Find the probability of a sum of less than 5
- 6th Grade Math - Anonymous, Thursday, May 26, 2011 at 3:14pm
Courtney has $4.85 in nickels, quarters, and dimes. She has12 quarters and 7 nickels. How many more dimes than nickels does she have?
- 6th Grade Math - dycorian, Tuesday, June 7, 2011 at 3:30pm
a coat that normally cost 45$ is on sale for 40% off.what is the sale price on the cot
- 6th Grade Math - Hanna, Friday, June 10, 2011 at 1:48am
76/15=5.066666666666667=506 or 507%
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - the chess club has 55 members 22 of them are in 6th grade what percent of...
- Math - At Jefferson School, both 6th grade & 7th grade classes take a math test...
- Math - average grade - Does anyone know how to calculate average point grade? I ...
- 6th grade math - write the following number as a percent. 6 1/2
- 6th grade math - how do you change 0.009 into a percent
- 6th grade math - write the following number as a percent. 1/200
- math 6th grade - How to write an equation: Forty percent of a number,y, is 48.
- 6th grade - what percent of 97 is 39
- 6TH GRADE MATH HELP!!! - Estimate the percent discount Ling will get if the ...
- 6th grade math - the percent of all adults who take photographs is greater than ...