Posted by steph on Sunday, May 22, 2011 at 9:19am.
a boy eats 1/3 and 1/2 of a pizza for himself. what fraction of the original pizza does he have left
fractions - Writeacher, Sunday, May 22, 2011 at 9:23am
Clearly, you need to add the fractions first, and then subtract that answer from 1.
What do you get?
fractions - steph, Sunday, May 22, 2011 at 9:27am
I GOT 1/6
fractions - Writeacher, Sunday, May 22, 2011 at 9:31am
fractions - steph, Sunday, May 22, 2011 at 9:39am
fractions - Writeacher, Sunday, May 22, 2011 at 9:51am
You're very welcome.
That second link I sent should help you with all kinds of math questions for several years!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- fractions - sammi cuts a pizza into 8 equal parts she eats 2 pieces .what ...
- math - Mrs walkers ordered 10 pizza's for a party . Each pizza is cut into 8 ...
- Fractions - how many pizzas are required if mario eats 1/3 of a pizza, Luigi ...
- Math - Lou eats 6/8 of a pizza. What fraction of pizza is left over?
- math - jeff has 1/2 pizza left in the fridge. at breakfast he ate 1/3 of it.What...
- math - Alex has 1/2 pizza left in the fridge. At breakfast he ate 1/3 of it. ...
- Math - If there are 7 people at a party and four pizza's and each person eats 3/...
- Math (Fraction Word Problem) - You have three-fifths of a pizza leftover, and ...
- Algebra - A & B Share a $21.00 pizza. B eats 2/3 the amount that A eats. How ...
- Math - If you ordered two pizzas for dinner Friday. Date ate 3/4 of one pizza, ...