Posted by carol on Sunday, May 22, 2011 at 1:48am.
Your goal is to solve the following programming lab activity. Write a program that prompts & accepts a number between 1 and 12. After getting the input, display the number with the appropriate month. (example: This is the 1st month…January, This is the 2nd month…February, This is the 12th month…December).
Be sure to THINK about the logic and design first (IPO chart and or pseudocode), then code the Visual Logic command line processing.
Decision Calendar IPO Model
Decision Calendar Pseudocode
Decision Calendar Flowchart
Decision Calendar Output Sample
- computer science - carol, Sunday, May 22, 2011 at 1:49am
it has to be in visual logic.. can u help me just with the input??
- computer science- programming help needed - Writeacher, Sunday, May 22, 2011 at 8:13am
It helps to be more specific in what you put in the Subject line.
- computer science - SraJMcGin, Sunday, May 22, 2011 at 10:10am
You might try some of the following links:
- computer science - MathMate, Sunday, May 22, 2011 at 7:44pm
Try to work on your salary problem
Please show some of your work or progress.
- computer science - Jeoff, Sunday, March 24, 2013 at 11:23pm
@MathMate you're no help. Why are you even here?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- computer programming - Mr. Dacara owns 20 apartment buildings. Each building ...
- computer programming - I need help with this problem please: Create the logic ...
- programming logic and design - Using a flowchart write a program that does the ...
- Multimedia - Not sure if you will get this right away.. but here is the question...
- programming - Temp Employer wants a program that will allow the company’s clerk ...
- Computer Science - The Daily Gazette accepts classified ads in several ...
- programming - 3. Create the logic for a program that accepts input values for ...
- Programming - Write a pseudocode program that asks the user for an integer ...
- Programming - In pseodocode, create the logic for a program that accepts input ...
- Computer programming - Create the logic for a program that accepts inputs value ...