Posted by ajay on Friday, May 20, 2011 at 10:07am.
imelda knows a lot about the story of the gold rush of 1849. she wants to know more about how individual people felt and acted during that time
what type of passage should she read first?
would it be a Narrative?
because narrative tells a story or account of events, experiences, or the likes
- lit - SraJMcGin, Friday, May 20, 2011 at 10:35am
Is this about a specific piece of literature? If so, you should name that first - title and author. As for what type of passage she should read first, what are the other choices?
- lit - ajay, Friday, May 20, 2011 at 10:40am
No, the question wants to know if she should read a narrative or expository passage on the information it's a homework question I wanted to know if the answer is narrative
- lit - Writeacher, Friday, May 20, 2011 at 10:52am
I already told you (earlier this morning) what each of those types of writing are for:
They haven't changed! Yes, narrative!!
- lit - ajay, Friday, May 20, 2011 at 10:56am
I know, but it does get confusing and tricky one that I was so sure of was wrong.
- lit - Writeacher, Friday, May 20, 2011 at 11:22am
"how individual people felt and acted during that time "
It's true that it could be written in an expository way, but more likely is that it would be told in a narrative. It's MUCH more interesting as a narrative!
- lit - ajay, Friday, May 20, 2011 at 11:32am
- lit - Writeacher, Friday, May 20, 2011 at 11:34am
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- ENGLISH - What do I capitalize? Which is correct in this sentence: California ...
- history-the gold rush - does anyone know good websites where i can find info ...
- English Lit - I need help on proof reading this story. Christmas should be a ...
- ELA - Read the social studies article about the gold rush below. Then list the ...
- social studies 10 - we have an assignment that we have to write what would ...
- English - In London's story about Alaska, the squat moose-hide sack could be ...
- Short Story (Happy Event by Nadine Gordimer) - I have already found the ...
- Story 'the necklace ' by guy de Maupassant - Describe how u felt about Mathlide...
- English 1 - 1.Writers often communicate their themes by building clues into the...
- English - e.g. Do you want to know more about him? (What is the part of speech ...