Post a New Question


posted by .

Change the number sixteen to an improper fraction

Change the number twenty-eight hundredths written as an improper fraction, decimal, and mixed number.

  • math -

    It would help if you proofread your questions before you posted them.

    28/100 = .28 cannot be written as improper fraction or mixed number, since it is not greater than one.

    16 = 32/2 = 64/4 = 128/8

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions

Post a New Question