posted by Bread on .
1) write an equation for a circle with the center (2,0) and radius sqrt 11
2) Find the common ratio in the geometric sequence : 7, -28, 112 ....
3) In a recursive formula, each succeeding term is formulated from the next term. a) true b) false
4) find the four corners of the fundamental rectangle of the hyperbola, x^2/36 + y^2/49 = 1
5) which expression can be used to find the number of permutations of n distinct objects of which p are alike and q are alike?
d) none of these
can someone please help me on these I am stuck
(x-h)^2 + (y-k)^2 = r^2.
(x-2)^2 + (y-0)2 = 11.
Eq: (x-2)^2 + y^2 = 11.