Posted by aj on Tuesday, May 17, 2011 at 9:29pm.
Solve the equation for x. Write the solution set
3x2 + 5x2 – x – 7x2 = 0
intergrated math - Reiny, Tuesday, May 17, 2011 at 9:38pm
I will assume this is
3x^2 + 5x^2 - x - 7x^2 = 0
x^2 - x = 0
x(x-1) = 0
x = 0 or x = 1
intergrated math - Math Nerd, Tuesday, May 17, 2011 at 9:40pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math help please check - Add or Subtract for #3-4 3. (2x2 + 6x + 1) + (–7x2 + 2x...
- Math help please ASAP - 2. Simplify the polynomial. –3f^2 + 4f – 3 + 8f^2 + 7f...
- Math "Need Help Asap"! - Please Help Me !!!!!! 1. Polynomials Add or subtract (...
- intergrated math - Solve the equation for x. Write the solution set. 1. x(x – 2...
- Algebra, please help - 1.add or subtract. (4x²+15x-3)-(-3x²+5) A:7x²+15x-8*** B:...
- Algebra - From 7x2 – 4x subtract 5x2 + 2x. I do not understand what order to ...
- Math - Which of the following are linear equations in x1, x2 and x3? (a) x1 + ...
- math ~dont know all but check some~ pls help!!! - 1. Draw a model to represent ...
- math - (5x2 + 9) + (7x2 + -8) = _____?
- SAT math - 1. x>15-2x / -3 Solve the linear inequality. Write the solution in...