Posted by joel on Tuesday, May 17, 2011 at 3:41pm.
What is the historical allusion?
For the last several months, Rebecca had been working with her team on raising money in her neighborhood to donate to the hurricane Katrina Relief Fund. They were having a competition with groups to see who could raise the most money in a year. She and her team thought of creative ways to earn money, other than the basic chores, car washes, and baby-sitting that other teams were doing. She and her team had become close, and they vowed that they would stick together.
A few months into the project, one of Rebecca’s team members stopped coming to the meetings and helping out. Soon, one of the other teams was using the same creative ideas for raising money as Rebecca’s team. Within days, Rebecca learned that this member had joined another team. She was disappointed and told her team that she now knew how Benedict Arnold’s troops felt.
is it B
a Benedict Arnold.
b local homeless shelter
c Katrina Relief Fund
lit - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, May 17, 2011 at 4:07pm
It is not B.
lit - kevin, Thursday, August 18, 2011 at 9:46am
is it c
lit - tashai, Monday, December 3, 2012 at 10:08am
it is b
lit - Anonymous, Tuesday, January 22, 2013 at 3:08pm
WICH ONE IS IT?
lit - nickito, Monday, July 18, 2016 at 10:33am
dead ass which one is it
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Mary and four of her friends earn a total of $152 doing odd jobs this ...
- English - I need help with this homework: Present Perfect vs Present Perfect ...
- social studies - how many children were separated from there parents or ...
- us history/geography - Which hurricane was worse Hurricane Katrina or the ...
- politics - President Bush and Governor Blanco struggled to agree about how to ...
- quantitative methods - 21. The Seneca Children’s Fund (SFC) is a local charity ...
- English - Hurricane Katrina was the costliest hurricane in US history. A. Noun B...
- English - For a project I have to come up with some allusions in a couplet ...
- Finance - Your client has been given a trust fund valued at $1 million. She ...
- Math - Tammy will donate up to $480 to charity. The money will be divided ...