Posted by joel on Tuesday, May 17, 2011 at 1:11pm.
what is the allusion.
Last year our school’s finances were in shambles. Overspending and little control over money has resulted in a situation where there is no money for new books or supplies. School officials are even wondering where they will find the money to pay the heating bills this winter. A local politician, Bill Williams, has been speaking about the recklessness that these school officials demonstrated with the school’s finances. Williams says that the only way to heal the schools financial woes is by taking a Jeffersonian approach to spending. With that, he believes, the school can return to financial stability within a couple of years. He adds, though, that an outside firm must be brought in to manage any further spending
a bill williams
b financial woes
English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, May 17, 2011 at 1:32pm
Do you have another choice?
What do you think the answer is?
english - joel, Tuesday, May 17, 2011 at 1:40pm
english - joel, Tuesday, May 17, 2011 at 1:41pm
no other choice only those
English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, May 17, 2011 at 3:13pm
Yes, Jeffersonian is right.
english - jonathan, Tuesday, July 5, 2016 at 8:51am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - 1. My school begins at 8:30 a.m. like Bora's school. 2. Our school ...
- english essay, please help me to correct. - can you help to correct my answer ...
- Math - The school has raised $1,200 over the last 2 years. This year the school ...
- English - Can you please proofread this for grammar and spelling. If there is ...
- Education - I was wondering how sub teachers survive during the long summer ...
- Civics - For civics we have to do a community service project. I have decided to...
- 6th Grade Math - Simon went to the store to buy new school supplies. Simon spent...
- English - 1. I don't have a little money. 2. I don't have little money. 3. I don...
- English - I forgot to include this part. Thank you. 1) The principal of my ...
- math fractions - Sherry spent 1/5 of her money on school supplies and 3/8 of the...