Posted by Sam on Tuesday, May 17, 2011 at 10:52am.
Please tell me if I have this one right
A common symptom of a behavior disorder is
A spina bifida
I'm torn between two of them. I think its A I'm I right.
- teacher aide - Writeacher, Tuesday, May 17, 2011 at 10:56am
Which terms are referring to physical issues? Which are referring to behavior issues?
- teacher aide - Sam, Tuesday, May 17, 2011 at 10:58am
- teacher aide - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, May 17, 2011 at 10:58am
Definitely not spina bifida.
Check these sites for the right answer.
- teacher aide - Sam, Tuesday, May 17, 2011 at 11:05am
Then it has to be withdrawal, because it said that depression, antisocial behavior, violence, lethargy and the inability to comcentrate. So I'm thinking withdrawl.
- teacher aide - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, May 17, 2011 at 11:09am
I agree -- withdrawal.
- teacher aide - macy, Thursday, June 27, 2013 at 8:36pm
chilren familes and society
- teacher aide - Anonymous, Monday, June 15, 2015 at 11:47am
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Early Child Ed. - I am really confused on a question on my assignment that ...
- teacher aide examniation number 02604200 - 1. A common symptom of a behavior ...
- Kids health questions - Is spina bifida caused by a spinal cord injury or birth ...
- teacheraide in special education setting - a common symptom of a behavior ...
- teacher aide - Can someone tell me if I have it answered right. A common ...
- pschology - Plaes help me with this I need it as soon as possible... Thanks 1....
- Early Child Ed. - Would you please check these questions and my answers to make ...
- Teacher aide - Can someone please tell me if I have this question right. When ...
- how children learn - According to behavior modification, how can a teacher or ...
- Teachers Aide/Language and other Barriers - 11. As a teacher aide in an ESL ...