Posted by Aria on Monday, May 16, 2011 at 1:39am.
Could anybody help me with these two problems, or at least the 1st one?
Thank you very much.
„« The measure of the third angle of a triangle is 38 degrees more than the second angle. The measure of the first angle is two less than twice the second angle, Find the measure of each angle.
„« Graph 5x + 2y = 6 and determine what are the x and y intercepts.
- Algebra - Jess, Monday, May 16, 2011 at 3:05am
okay so heres what i got for the first one.. Triangle has to equal 180 degrees
1st angle= 2x-2
2nd angle= x
3rd angle= x+38
add them all together and equal it to 180 degrees
in the end you would get
solve for the equation and x is 36
now find the measure for each angle using 36
the second angle is 36
first angle and third angle? what do you think? :)
- Algebra - Jess, Monday, May 16, 2011 at 3:09am
okay second onee..
5x + 2y = 6
need to make y alone on the left side..so bring everything over to the right
divide by 2
put that into calculator or graph it by hand... your y intercept is already given to you which is 3
- Algebra - Aria, Tuesday, May 17, 2011 at 2:08am
THank you. I got 36 as the angle for the 2nd, 1st 36x2-2, the third 36+8 which adds up to 180.
THe 2nd problem I got wacked out. I only get 1/2 of my graphing problems right.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- algebra. - problems about angles: Hi. I needed help on some problems for the ...
- math-algebra-angles - The degree measures of two angles of a triangle are ...
- math - in a triangle, the measure of the first angle is twice the measure of the...
- Algebra - Isosceles triangle,two angles have the same measure. Determine the ...
- College Math - In a certain triangle the measure of one angle is triple the ...
- Algebra - In triangle ABC, the measure of angle B is 8 degrees more than three ...
- math - Two angles of a triangle have the same measure and the third one is 15 ...
- basic geometric - a would like to get someone too help me with these math ...
- ALGEBRA 1 - If x and 3x-10 represent the measure of the acute angles of a right ...
- ALGEBRA - In triangle ABC, the measure of angle B is 27 degrees more than three ...