Posted by Shelley on Sunday, May 15, 2011 at 4:48pm.
I need a poem that contains at least six of the poetic devices listed below:
I need this poem before 7 pm tonight, because my assignment is due tomorrow.
Poetry - Writeacher, Sunday, May 15, 2011 at 4:50pm
Did you not read this?
english - lakeem, Friday, January 29, 2016 at 8:36pm
I need a piem that contains one simile and one metaphor
english - joel, Monday, April 18, 2016 at 5:38am
english - jack brigden, Monday, June 20, 2016 at 2:42am
i need o poem which has simile,metaphor,rhyme,alliteration,personification,onomatopoeia
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- poetry - I need a poem that contains at least six of the poetic devices listed ...
- English - Can you please check if the word choice is correct and if the words in...
- poetry - what are some possible nature poems with a rhyme scheme of AAAA or AABB...
- Poetry - What is rhyme scheme? (1 point_ The stressed and unstressed syllables ...
- Ed Tech - What is rhyme scheme? A. The stressed and unstressed syllables within ...
- ELA - 1.which of the following names a type of figurative language a.(Metaphor) ...
- English I Part II College Prep Program - Give two examples of each of the ...
- English - 1. Dialectical poetry is poetry that a uses a unique rhyme scheme and ...
- English - I need help with a poem with a Subject,Rhyme,Rhythm,Alliteration,...
- Literature - Need help with this: Explain how rhyme, rhythm, and other sound ...