Posted by Shelley on Sunday, May 15, 2011 at 2:13pm.
I need a poem that contains at least six of the poetic devices listed below:
- poetry - Writeacher, Sunday, May 15, 2011 at 2:13pm
Do you need to write one or find one?
- poetry - Shelley, Sunday, May 15, 2011 at 2:27pm
I need to find one.
- poetry - Shelley, Sunday, May 15, 2011 at 3:12pm
I am hoping you can direct me in this by today, since my assignment is due tomorrow. Thanks for all of your help!!
- poetry - Writeacher, Sunday, May 15, 2011 at 3:44pm
There are many links here that should help. Check out the first two thoroughly and others as they seem related.
- poetry - John, Thursday, March 17, 2016 at 4:52pm
Write a ten verse poem with the following literary devices. 2.alliteration 2.simile 3.personification 4.onomatopoeia 5.hyperbole(exaggeration).
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Poetry - I need a poem that contains at least six of the poetic devices listed ...
- poetry - what are some possible nature poems with a rhyme scheme of AAAA or AABB...
- English I Part II College Prep Program - Give two examples of each of the ...
- English - Can you please check if the word choice is correct and if the words in...
- English - 1) The tea was cold, the fire was dead; What figurative language is ...
- Poetry - What is rhyme scheme? (1 point_ The stressed and unstressed syllables ...
- English - 1. Dialectical poetry is poetry that a uses a unique rhyme scheme and ...
- Ed Tech - What is rhyme scheme? A. The stressed and unstressed syllables within ...
- language arts - Which of the following name figurative Language. Metaphor Rhythm...
- English - Indeed a poem about tree it should have a message maintain rhyme ...