Posted by Nicole on Saturday, May 14, 2011 at 7:48am.
write numeral as hindu- arabic numeral
Math - Jai, Saturday, May 14, 2011 at 7:56am
X(bar) = 10,000
M = 1,000
D = 500
C = 100
L = 50
X = 10
I = 1
thus XMMDCLXII is equal to
hope this helps~ :)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- hindu arabic conversion - does anyone know where I can find a conversion chart ...
- math - translate the hindu-arabic number equivalent roman numeral 273
- roman numerals - 1}The Romen numeral M represents: a.50 b.100 c.500 d.1000 2}The...
- algebra - Write the numeral as a Roman numeral. 503,303 A. MMCCCIII B. MMMCCCIII...
- math - 4 digit number. numeral in tens place 3 times the numeral in hundreds ...
- math - please help I have no ideal how to do this convert the numeral to a ...
- math - conver the numeral to a numeral in base 10 1101 basetwo can some one plz ...
- explorations in math - convert the numeral to a numeral in base 10 14 5
- math - convert the numeral to a numeral in base 10
- math - convert the numeral to a numeral in base 10 13 5