Posted by Sara! on Friday, May 13, 2011 at 8:00pm.
how do you put these proper adjectives in sentences.
1. a hearing in Congress
2. an ancient theater in Greece
3. the moons around Mars
4. beaches in Israel
5. a scientist from England
6. a colorful scene in Paris
7.the people of Sudan
8.teachings of Islam
9. a play during the reign of Queen Elizabeth I
10. the crown jewels from Kuwait.
grammar - Ms. Sue, Friday, May 13, 2011 at 8:03pm
If you're not sure of the adjective form, look the noun up in a dictionary.
grammar - Writeacher, Friday, May 13, 2011 at 8:04pm
Ask yourself questions like these:
What happens during this?
Where is this?
What do these do?
What do these look like?
The answer to each one can be worked into a sentence for that particular phrase.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 6th grade English - The local museum showcased American Indian pottery. I have ...
- Grammar - Having trouble how to start of my three sentence about credit with ...
- history - use ten adjectives to describe ghost towns. I got: 1-abandoned 2-...
- Identifying adverbs and adjectives - The test (adverb)of wills between Jack ...
- English - Write a sentence about what the future holds using 1 subject pronoun 2...
- proper nouns - fill in blank with the correct proper noun 1.we finally decided ...
- Grammar - I have to know if these Demonstratives are Adjectives or Pronouns."...
- Grammar - Can commas be used in simple sentences? I mean not after adjectives?
- English - Social studies is fun/difficult/easy/interesting/exciting. Math Is ...
- english - Many notable poets often lived in the New England states. In the above...