Posted by Leslie on Friday, May 13, 2011 at 4:41pm.
Correct the punctuation by inserting
periods, commas, & apostrophes where and if appropriate.
1. Dr Antons nurse applied hydrogen peroxide Neosporin and a bandage to the patients wound
Dr. Anton's nurse applied hydrogen peroxide, Neosporin, and a bandage to the patients wound.
Grammar-Punctuation - Writeacher, Friday, May 13, 2011 at 4:44pm
Almost -- one more apostrophe is needed.
Grammar-Punctuation - Leslie, Friday, May 13, 2011 at 4:59pm
How did I miss that - CARELESSNESS
Answer: and a bandage to the patient's wound.
Thanks - what would I do without you -
by running my questions by you (and Ms.Sue) I am getting over 85% -
which is awesome - the days of wanting 100% are over.
Grammar-Punctuation - Writeacher, Friday, May 13, 2011 at 5:15pm
Well, keep aiming for the 100%, but 85% isn't bad either!!
You're very welcome!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Grammar - Dr Antons nures applied hydrogen peroxide Neeosporin and a banadage to...
- grammar-punctuation - Correct the punctuation by inserting periods, commas, and ...
- Math algebra - David Robertson works as a chemical engineer for U.S. peroxide ...
- Chemistry - How to prepare 100mL of 3% w/w Hydrogen Peroxide from 30% w/w ...
- Chemistry - Describe the formation of hydrogen bonds in a hydrogen peroxide, ...
- Chemistry - I have .8ml of 35% by weight hydrogen peroxide. The hydrogen ...
- Chemistry - Please help! - Small quantites of hydrogen peroxide can be prepared ...
- Chemistry - Determine the molarity of a 15.0 % by mass Hydrogen Peroxide ...
- grammar-punctuation - Correct the Punctuation by inserting periods, commas, and ...
- chemistry - Hydrogen peroxide can be produced in the lab by reacting barium ...