Posted by anthony on Friday, May 13, 2011 at 4:04pm.
Select the letter of the item that makes the sentence UNTRUE:
1. The function of the body of the research paper is to:
A. support the thesis statement with facts and examples.
B. develop ideas related to the main point of the paper.
C. summarize the main ideas presented in the paper.
D. support the thesis statement with reasons, details, or incidents.
- Writing - Writeacher, Friday, May 13, 2011 at 4:13pm
Which ONE is saying something different from the others?
- Writing - anthony, Friday, May 13, 2011 at 4:16pm
- Writing - Writeacher, Friday, May 13, 2011 at 4:18pm
The verbs are these:
Which one is NOT saying anything about supporting the thesis?
- Writing - anthony, Friday, May 13, 2011 at 4:20pm
I'm sorry I thought it said the conclusion, it's C.
- Writing - Writeacher, Friday, May 13, 2011 at 4:24pm
Yes, C is correct. =)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- us history - Write a five-paragraph essay that answers the following question: ...
- writing - "Part 1: Write an exploratory essay in which you compare and contrast ...
- Research Writing - How do you do this? I am lost. My topic I chose is Homeless. ...
- English - I have to compare and/or contrast the forest in the scarlet letter for...
- lynching - need any help available on writing a report on lynching. Need help ...
- english - revision - Create a thesis statement for your research paper: My topic...
- English- please revise - Create a thesis statement for your research paper: My ...
- research writing - How do you plan to support your thesis with compelling ...
- History (writing) - My college instructor is asking me to define and discuss one...
- n&w - for my research paper on Diet and Diabetes, i need to write a thesis ...