Posted by anthony on Thursday, May 12, 2011 at 3:22pm.
1. Select the letter that indicated the correct modifier in the following sentence.
A. The young Arnold Schwarzenegger may have been one of the ________ people in the U.S.
B. most stronger
D. most strongest
I think it's D?
2. Select the letter that indicated the correct modifier in the following sentence.
The senator is ________ likely to be nominated as a presidential candidate than is the governor.
I think it's A?
3. Select the letter that indicated the correct modifier in the following sentence.
Life in the U.S. is ______ than that in many other countries.
B. more better
D. more best
I think it's A?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - 1. Don is as strong as Bill. 2. Don is much stronger than Bill. 3. Don...
- English - 1. He is most strong. 2. He is a most strong boy. 3. He is the ...
- Chemistry(Please just check, thank you) - 1) The approximate pH of a 3.0 X 10^-3...
- chem - What is the strongest acid among the following? a. CH3COOH b. (Cl)CH2COOH...
- chem - Ionic bonds and covalent bonds, which one is the stronger. My present ...
- Chemistry - Which is the strongest acid, CCl3COOH or CH2ClCOOH please explain ...
- Chemistry - Which of the following is the strongest acid? 1. HNO2 4. H2SO3 2. ...
- 4th grade - how do I use sentences comparing Strong, stronger and strongest? ...
- English - 1. Select the letter of the sentence in which the correct pronoun is ...
- islamic studies - In matters of fiqh, if one is faced between 2 choices: a. a ...