Posted by anthony on Thursday, May 12, 2011 at 3:22pm.
1. Select the letter that indicated the correct modifier in the following sentence.
A. The young Arnold Schwarzenegger may have been one of the ________ people in the U.S.
B. most stronger
D. most strongest
I think it's D?
2. Select the letter that indicated the correct modifier in the following sentence.
The senator is ________ likely to be nominated as a presidential candidate than is the governor.
I think it's A?
3. Select the letter that indicated the correct modifier in the following sentence.
Life in the U.S. is ______ than that in many other countries.
B. more better
D. more best
I think it's A?
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- English - 1. Select the letter of the sentence in which the correct pronoun is ...
- english - can you please help me make this paragraph sound a little bit better. ...
- English 101 - Sports fans may disagree about whether going to baseball games or ...
- English - 1. He is most strong. 2. He is a most strong boy. 3. He is the ...
- English - 1. Don is as strong as Bill. 2. Don is much stronger than Bill. 3. Don...
- English - Writeacher, I can't vary the sentence, I just have to say which one is...
- English; Help/Check. - Check, Please? Select the one that is a Not a sentence ...
- English - Please check my answers! Thanks :) 1. In Yeats’s poem “The Second ...
- English: Misplaced and Dangling Modifiers - I have difficulty determining ...
- history - The election of Arnold Schwarzenegger is an example of ?