Posted by kourtney on Thursday, May 12, 2011 at 3:12pm.
find the area of a triangle whose sides are 25,25, and 14
- honors geometry - Brianne, Thursday, May 12, 2011 at 3:15pm
- honors geometry - kourtney, Thursday, May 12, 2011 at 3:43pm
answer is not 175 but 168
- honors geometry - alfeche, Monday, July 4, 2011 at 1:20am
- honors geometry - alfeche, Monday, July 4, 2011 at 1:27am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- honors geometry - find the area of a triangle where sides are 25, 25 and 14
- Maths - The area of a triangle , whose base and the corresponding altitude are ...
- Math...Geometry - Hello, Can someone please tell me if I worked this out correct...
- Math (Pre-Cal) - There is exactly one triangle the length of whose sides are ...
- geometry - Basic Geometry 1. Find the perimeter of a rectangle 19 cm long by 27....
- honors geometry - find the area of an eqilateral triangle with perimeter 45m
- geometry triangle - 1. can you tell me how to find the area of an equilateral ...
- Geometry - Find the area of each equilateral triangle. The triangle has 12cm ...
- Geometry - Given: X, Y, and Z are the midpoints of the sides of triangle ABC. ...
- Math - If all of the following triangles have the same perimeter, which has the ...