Posted by Hannah on Wednesday, May 11, 2011 at 9:16pm.
1. When two fair dice are tossed, what is the probability of a sum of 4 or a sum of 8?
2. When two fair dice are tossed, what is the probability of doubles or a sum over 9?
3. Evaluate 1025! / 1022!
Probability NEED HELP - milano, Thursday, May 12, 2011 at 3:10am
5 ways in which teenage pregnacy impacts on the community
Probability NEED HELP - PsyDAG, Thursday, May 12, 2011 at 12:24pm
There are 36 possibilities with 2 dice.
sum of 4 = 2,2 or 1,3 or 3,1
Sum of 8 = 2,6 or 6,2 or 3,5 or 5,3 or 4,4
2. Use similar process.
3. 1023 * 1024 * 1025 = ?
Probability milano - PsyDAG, Thursday, May 12, 2011 at 12:27pm
If you have a question, it is much better to put it in as a separate post in <Post a New Question> rather than attaching it to a previous question, where it is more likely to be overlooked.
Also state the subject correctly, so tutors who are experts in that area are more likely to respond.
Probability NEED HELP - rhianna, Monday, October 28, 2013 at 8:09am
what is the upper most probability of 3
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Probability - 1. When two fair dice are tossed, what is the probability of a sum...
- Probability - A pair of fair dice is tossed once. Find the probability a sum of ...
- Probability - When two fair six-sided dice are rolled, there are 36 possible ...
- Math urgent - If two "fair" dice are tossed what is the probability that the sum...
- probability - two fair six-sided dice are rolled and the sum of the dots on the ...
- probability - two dice are tossed. find the probability that the sum is odd ...
- math - probability... two dice are tossed.... and their sum is recorded ..find ...
- Statistics - In a game you roll two fair dice. If the sum of the two numbers ...
- math - Find the expected value, u, for the sum of two fair dice. The probability...
- math - Find the expected value, ì, for the sum of two fair dice. The probability...