Posted by Bobby on Wednesday, May 11, 2011 at 7:20pm.
Complete each sentence with the correct form of the appropriate verb. Each verb will be used only once.
1.Tú siempre agua después de correr.
2. Yo siempre la tarea después de las clases.
3. La cafetería unas hamburguesas muy ricas.
4. ¿Usted correos electrónicos a sus amigos?
5. ¿ un sándwich, tú y yo? Es muy grande para una persona.
- Spanish - SraJMcGin, Wednesday, May 11, 2011 at 8:28pm
Just a moment! We HELP here but we do not DO the work for you. You must select the correct infinitive and put it in the correct form. After y ou do that, I'll be happy to check your answers for you!
- Spanish - maria, Monday, May 16, 2011 at 9:04pm
- Spanish - Dog****, Friday, January 4, 2013 at 8:46pm
Piss in ur mouth.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Spanish - Is this correct? Complete the paragraph with the correct present-tense...
- Spanish - Tell what the following people have to do in order to get good grades...
- Spanish - I was hoping that I could get some to look my essay and tell me the ...
- Spanish - Can someone please check my work? What are these people doing? Use ...
- Spanish - Verb Distinction Give the correct form of the appropriate verb, saber ...
- Spanish (Please Help) - 1. Write the verb form for: yo/hacer. 2. Write the verb ...
- spanish - Complete the sentence with the correct form of the verb in parentheses...
- Spanish - 14. Victor ______ siempre comemos a las seis. a. y tú b. y yo c. y ...
- Spanish - Can you double check if I followed the directions correctly this time ...
- Spanish - Can someone please check my work. Write four sentences describing what...