Posted by Allyson on Wednesday, May 11, 2011 at 3:46pm.
What is a good quote for me to explain that it is important to think before you act? In the play, Romeo and Juliet?
I was thinking of something between Romeo and Juliet themselves, it would be helpful in my essay. I've already searched google and couldn't find anything so I thought I'd ask you.
- What is a good quote for Romeo and Juliet? - Writeacher, Wednesday, May 11, 2011 at 4:02pm
Maybe from here?
Especially this one:
O, let us hence; I stand on sudden haste.
Wisely and slow; they stumble that run fast
- What is a good quote for Romeo and Juliet? - drwls, Wednesday, May 11, 2011 at 4:03pm
- What is a good quote for Romeo and Juliet? - Allyson, Wednesday, May 11, 2011 at 4:14pm
Thank you both!
- What is a good quote for Romeo and Juliet? - Writeacher, Wednesday, May 11, 2011 at 4:15pm
- What is a good quote for Romeo and Juliet? - jade, Sunday, November 9, 2014 at 11:05am
" a plague on both your houses "
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Romeo and Juliet (English Literature) - 1. To what heavenly body does Romeo ...
- English 9 - . Read the following line from Romeo’s monologue in Act II, Scene 2 ...
- English(Romeo and Juliet) - Capulet asks Nurse where Juliet has gone in the ...
- Romeo and Juliet quotation help! - I'm reading act 2 of Romeo and Juliet and I ...
- How can I show that Love is a Powerful Emotion? - PLEASE READ THIS In my essay ...
- Romeo and Juliet Quick Question - I'm doing a paper on act 5 of romeo and juliet...
- English - Some readers argue that the adults in this play-- Friar Lawrence and ...
- English - 8. What can readers infer from the following quote from Act V, Scene ...
- Romeo and Juliet Quote Help - Could someone please help me with this quote I ...
- English(Romeo and Juliet) - I need help with Romeo and Juliet Do you think it's ...