October 7, 2015
Post a New Question
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
"Ouch, that hurts!," Kadra said after stubbing her toe.
is this correct?
, Tuesday, May 10, 2011 at 9:21pm
No, delete the comma. Then it'll be fine.
Answer this Question
3rd grade Shurley english
- This is all new to me how would you classify the ...
- How would you label sting in "Ouch, that bee sting hurts."
- Add an interjection to each of these sentences. Be sure ...
7th grade language arts last Ms. Sue please
- 19. Which of the following shows ...
- Ms. Sardelis said we must "absolutely and without delay" turn in our ...
- in debates what are some things that help/hurt either ...
- XY coordinates of the right toe of a soccer kick performer are ...
- 1- What volume of hydrogen gas at 273 K and 1 atm pressure will ...
- I'm going to be asking for the help for all of us does this have ...
- we are really stuck on this one we searched the website that you ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.