Posted by anthony on Tuesday, May 10, 2011 at 1:46pm.
Write the letter that best identifies the type of evidence given in the statement.
1. Caryn is good at defense. She had seven steals in the last game.
A. first-hand observation
I think it's D?
2. The team's success is largely due to the experience of the returning players.
A. informed opinion
I think it's C?
- English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, May 10, 2011 at 1:49pm
I agree with your answers.
However, check your text materials to see if #2 could be A.
- English - anthony, Tuesday, May 10, 2011 at 2:00pm
It says informed opinions are the judgments of experts or authorities. Example: Pediatrician Susan Homes warns parents of the relationship between stress and poor health in teenagers.
Reasons are underlying facts or causes that provide logical sense for a premise or occurrence. Example: Students who work full time clearly do not have the opportunity for extracurricular activities that non-working students have.
- English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, May 10, 2011 at 4:33pm
Thank you. You've just proved that your answer, C, is correct.
- English - Anonymous, Thursday, December 10, 2015 at 8:05pm
the point of view in which a character in the work that tells the story while experiencing
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- geometry - I had to complete the following solution by filling in the missing ...
- ms.sue 3 grade english - fact and opionion a statement of fact can be proved ...
- English - I have to write a seven page term paper about the History of Ireland (...
- Ex English - Hello, I've been given a project in School, and I'm wondering if ...
- Defense - . Which of the following is not an example of an ethical dilemma a ...
- college - Suppose you are playing a word game with seven distinct letters. How ...
- English 8R - Business Letter Assignment Help! - I have this assignment for my ...
- Business English - What is the best reason to omit the reason for the refusal in...
- WRITING(CHOCOLATE BAR) - our goal is to pick a candy. My candy i picked was Mars...
- LAW - 1. For defense counsel to be considered ineffective, the defense attorney ...