Posted by nethiyaa on Tuesday, May 10, 2011 at 2:26am.
write a program that reads ten numbers, computes their average and find out how many numbers are above average.
- c++ - Dr Russ, Tuesday, May 10, 2011 at 4:37am
We are not going to do it for you. If you want to post what you have done and why it doesn't work as expected, we can make suggestions to correct/improve the program.
- c++ - gabbi, Sunday, January 24, 2016 at 6:05pm
cout<< "Enter a value"<<endl;
for (int j=0;j<11;j++)
cout<<"Numbers above the average are "<<aboveAvg<<endl;
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- c++ - write a program that reads ten numbers, computes their average and find ...
- Programming - I need your help to write a program using visual basic 2010 for ...
- Programming - I suppose to write a program that calculates the average of up to ...
- Programming - Here is the question that I need help to write the code for the ...
- Programming - Read two numbers from the keyboard Display the menu options as ...
- programming - Example Develop a pseudocode algorithm for a program that accepts ...
- computer science - Write a java program that reads from the user the course code...
- MATH - WRITE A SIMPLE BUT A COMPLETE FORTRAN PROGRAM TO COMPUTE THE AVERAGE OF ...
- computer - Write an algorithm for a program that accepts a set of numbers and ...
- computer Science - 1. Create a program which will allow the user enter ten ...