Posted by Kaylee on Monday, May 9, 2011 at 10:34pm.
I can not solve this problem:
- pre-algebra - Damon, Monday, May 9, 2011 at 10:39pm
multiply both sides by 4x
3/4 * 4x = 5/x * 4x
3x = 20
x = 20/3
which is 6 2/3
- pre-algebra - Kaylee, Thursday, November 19, 2015 at 2:47pm
I never posted this, and it says I did, what the heck? Is their another Kaylee? Anyway, 'me' the correct answer is this I believe; if you are doing proportions. 6.67. 4 x 5 = 20. 20/3 = 6.6666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666667. Put it in the simplest form, 6.67 or 6.8
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Pre-Algebra - How do you solve this Pre-Algebra problem: $1.25x + $2.25y = $916 ...
- Pre-Algebra - Can someone show me how to solve this problem step by step?Here is...
- Pre calculus - How do I solve this exponent problem? I understand the exponent ...
- pre-algebra - I am actually in 6th grade but I really want to learn more about ...
- Pre-algebra - How would you solve this problem? (s-4/9)(-2/3)=-4/5
- pre algebra - how do you solve this problem r²-11r+24=
- Math Pre-Algebra - How would you solve this problem? (s-4/9)(-2/3)=-4/5
- Pre-algebra - how would I solve this kind of problem 7/9-4/9=y/3?
- Pre-algebra - 0.2297=(1/x^2-1/49) I don't get how to solve for x. Pls help stuck...
- Pre-Algebra - Can anyone show me step by step how to solve this problem? 26cm/s...