posted by Leslie on .
Was concerned about the effectiveness of the high-flow nebulizers and the mist tent.
1. This is a fragment that is missing a subject.
2. This is a run-on that requires a semicolon after effectiveness.
3. This is a runn-on that requires a comma and a conjunction.
4. This is a run-on that needs to be separated into two independent clauses.
5. The sentence is fine as it is.
#1 - missing a subject (who was concerned)
The sentence needs something in front of WAS - ex. I was or He was -etc.
The above sentence is just bad English!
Thanks - all for tonight/today -
going to finish watching VAN-NSH hockey