Posted by rj on Monday, May 9, 2011 at 9:41pm.
MS. SUE can you please see if these answers are correct. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you
Which of the following statements best describes the instructional level achieved in an Informal Reading Inventory
a. the student is unable to read a text
b. the student can read a text without much assistance
c. the student can read a text with assistance
d. the student can instruct others to read
(I thought it was b, but then I also thought it was c)
Which of the following are concepts of print?
a. What we say can be written down and read;
b. Speech sounds can be represented by letters.
c. Sentences end with periods, questions marks, or exclamation
( d. All of the above.)
For English language learners, vocabulary is especially important for
a. their spelling;
b. their pronunciation;
(c. their comprehension)
d. their phonics program.
Which of the following procedures involves teachers in ongoing assessment during regular class time
a. miscue analysis
b. standardized testing
(c. running records)
d. criterion referenced tests
Assessment should be
a. done at least once a month
b. done at least twice a semester
c. done at least twice a week
(d. an ongoing process)
An informal reading inventory can be used with
1. secondary readers only
2. elementary readers only
(3. all readers)
4. middle school readers
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Education - Which of the following statements best describes the instructional ...
- overview of teaching techniques - which of the following statements about ...
- student supervision - which of the following infectious disease accounts for 60 ...
- reading strategies are these correct? - 1.Which of the following activities ...
- reading and writing - I am having a hard time getting started. I need to compare...
- sentence correction - I don't see anything wrong with this sentence: It will be ...
- reading stratigies - 1.Which of the following activities would best be suited ...
- interior decoration - Which one of the following statements describes benefit ? ...
- reading strategies - 1.Which of the following activities would best be suited ...
- developmental reading - I need the similarities and differences in each of the ...