Posted by rj on Monday, May 9, 2011 at 9:10pm.
Theme studies are especially effective for English language learners
a. they organize information;
b. they provide a meaningful learning context;
c. they help students with their reading;
d. all of the above.
Education - Ms. Sue, Monday, May 9, 2011 at 9:23pm
I'll be glad to comment on your answer.
Education - rj, Monday, May 9, 2011 at 9:28pm
I wasn't sure what theme studies are? that's why I asked this question
Education - Ms. Sue, Monday, May 9, 2011 at 9:36pm
Theme studies take one theme and build math, language, science and social studies activities around it. For instance, Thanksgiving is a common theme study in elementary school.
Education - rj, Monday, May 9, 2011 at 9:43pm
I would then say B or even D all of them depending on what they are teaching
Education - Ms. Sue, Monday, May 9, 2011 at 10:46pm
Yes, all of the answers are right. But, B is the best answer for theme-related activities.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Education - Writing process teaching strategies used with first language ...
- PsyDAG please help me. - Secondary Vignette for Cognitive Learning Theory The ...
- Psychology - Can someone help me with these questions im a little confused The ...
- AED - CheckPoint: Legal and Ethical Issues Confronting the Education of English ...
- AED/200 - Now is the time for you to begin thinking and planning for what you ...
- social studies and language arts - Read the following scenario: You are a second...
- education - Read the following scenario: You are a second-grade teacher at Happy...
- social studies - Read the following scenario: You are a second-grade teacher at ...
- AED / ASAP PLEASE 2 - Consider that in recent years several states have ...
- AED200 - Read the following scenario: You are a second-grade teacher at Happy ...