posted by Leslie on .
He had HepB at 1 day of age at 8 weeks he had HepB, DTap, Hib, IPV, and PCV.
1. This is a fragment that requires a verb.
2. This is a comma splice that can be fixed by changing the comma after HepB to a semicolon.
3. This is a run-on that can be fixed by adding a semicolon after age.
4. This is a run-on that can be fixed by adding a period after the first mention of HepB.
5. The sentence is fine as it is.
Definately not #5. #4.
My answer is # 3 - adding a semicolon after age.