Posted by nancy on Monday, May 9, 2011 at 6:41pm.
inverted word order, unclearpronouns,and variable spellings are characteristics of what type of english?
- British literature - Writeacher, Monday, May 9, 2011 at 6:45pm
Hard to understand?
Slang or "vernacular"?
- british literature - nancy, Monday, May 9, 2011 at 6:51pm
this are the choices
A. old english
B. Elizabeth English
C. Gothic English
D. Middle English
- British literature - Writeacher, Monday, May 9, 2011 at 7:26pm
The older the English, the less reliable the spelling, grammar, etc., are. I'd say all of the above -- and the hardest to read would be Old English.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- British Lit - Inverted word order, unclear pronouns, and variable spellings are ...
- British Lit. - Inverted word order, unclear pronouns, and variable spellings are...
- Literature - I need to list 6 main characteristics of British Romantic ...
- Computer Science - Would like to know if this looks right Write a program that ...
- English - Hello. I will really appreciate some help. 1)Which preposition is ...
- English - which of the following statements about american romantic poetry is ...
- British Literature - Unrymed iambic pentameter is used in what type of writing...
- english - What is the characterizations of the Wanderer in British literature
- English - anonymous 3 years ago Which of the following about american ...
- english literature - witty characteristics of Touchstone in as you like it