posted by Henry1 on .
I forgot to add the following sentences. Can you please check them fo me? Thank you very much.
1) Would you like anything to drink? Yes, please. I'd like some grapefruit juice and a one-litre bottle of fizzy water, please.
2) I need two bags of frozen vegetable soup, a tub of ice-cream and a two-pack of joghurt.
What about going to the cinema? Yes, it's a good idea.
3) Leave the school, cross the road (also: go across the road), go straight on until you see the railway bridge. Go past it (also: pass the railway bridge) and you'll see the train station on your right after the baker's, opposite the ice-cream shop.
4) We are leaving from Turin for Rome at 8.30 am. The bus trip will last (not is going to last) 6 hours.
5) We are staying overnight in a three-star hotel/We are accommodated in ...
2. OK, except the spelling of yogurt.
4. OK -- yes, "will last"