Posted by Leslie on Monday, May 9, 2011 at 3:29pm.
The patient's facial lacerations were anesthetized with 1% Xylocaine, prepped with Betadine, and subsequently closed with a total of eleven 6-0 Prolene sutures, the patient was given a wound care sheet and advised to have sutures removed in 5 days.
I feel it is complete but should be more than one sentence.
Grammar - SraJMcGin, Monday, May 9, 2011 at 3:36pm
Do you see 2 distinct sentences there?
Grammar - Leslie, Monday, May 9, 2011 at 3:39pm
No - just one really long sentence-
Answer: complete sentence
Grammar - Leslie, Monday, May 9, 2011 at 4:02pm
answer: complete sentence
Grammar - Ms. Sue, Monday, May 9, 2011 at 4:23pm
It's a run on-sentence.
"The patient was given . . ." is a separate sentence.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- gammar - The patient’s facial lacerations were anesthetized with 1% Xylocaine, ...
- Medical billing - Pt present for suture removal. sutures removed and slight ...
- medical billing - help ...Pt present for suture removal. sutures removed and ...
- Punctuation - Is this punctuated correctly? The skin was prepped with Betadine, ...
- medical coding - 1.LOCATION: Inpatient, Hospital PATIENT: Margaret Hill ...
- medical billing and coding - what are the CPT and ICD-9-CM codes for following ...
- Grammar - Agreement questions. 1. A number of small bruises __________ present ...
- Medical Billing - I have tried to read and understand this question, however I ...
- health - The primary purpose of the patient record is to provide continuity of ...
- grammar - General endotracheal anesthesia was induced, and the patient was ...