Posted by Shilo on Sunday, May 8, 2011 at 8:10pm.
6. Most often, who is the most important influence on childrens self-referent thought?
6. Most often during adolescense, a child is least likely to approach which of the following for support of his or her self esteem
a. a coach
b. a friend
c. a parent
d. a sibling
13. To help children understand and gain respect for authority in the classroom
a. stick to established rules whenever possible; avoid negotiation
b. limit the amount of direct eye contact you give to students
c. avoid being overly friendly or playful while in class
d. allow students to display freedom of choice and independence whenever possible
This book seems so difficult for me please help.
10. When setting guidelines or rules for children and enforcing them, the best advice is to
a. have several discipline measures in mind for consequences of misbehavior
b. have the children help determine the rules whenever possible.
c. post the rules in the room for everyone to see
d. give children three chances or "strikes" before taking disciplinary action
- Enhancing childrens self-esteem - Ms. Sue, Sunday, May 8, 2011 at 8:13pm
I'll be glad to comment on your answers.
- enhancing childrens self esteem - shilo, Sunday, May 8, 2011 at 8:47pm
top 6 sorry that should have been 5
- Enhancing childrens self-esteem - Ms. Sue, Sunday, May 8, 2011 at 8:55pm
They are all correct! :-)
- Enhancing childrens self-esteem - shilo, Monday, May 9, 2011 at 1:46pm
- Enhancing childrens self-esteem - Anonymous, Thursday, July 11, 2013 at 9:53pm
Those answers above are incorrect
Answer this Question
enhancing children's self esteem - 5. Of the following who is the most important...
psychology revised - How accurately do you think these exercises evaluate self-...
psychology - revised - Question How accurately do you think these exercises ...
psychology please revise - Question How accurately do you think these exercises ...
Enhancing childrend self-esteem - It's important to help children develop ...
Enhancing Children's Self-Esteem - The most important reason why teachers and ...
Health - 1). Summarize the effects of low self-esteem. A: The effects of low ...
7th grade health Ms. Sue please - 1. The way you view yourself overall is your ...
Teacher Aide; Enhancing Children's Self Esteem - Hello, could someone kindly ...
psychology of personality - The way you see and define your self is known as ...