Posted by Beth on Sunday, May 8, 2011 at 7:55pm.
16. The best "measure" that a person has achieved high self-esteem is
a. a record of strong academic performance
b. confidence in a social situation
c. self- sufficiency
d. strong family relationships
10. When setting guidelines or rules for children and enforcing them, the best advice is to
a. have several discipline measures in mind for consequences of misbehavior
b. have the children help determine the rules whenever possible.
c. post the rules in the room for everyone to see
d. give children three chances or "strikes" before taking disciplinary action
I hope you can help me really stuck on these right now.
Is it possible for a page refernce to? if not that's ok
enhancing children's self-esteem - Ms. Sue, Sunday, May 8, 2011 at 8:01pm
16. We can rule out a and d. People with low self esteem may have these, while people with high self esteem may not. A person with high self-esteem may be comfortable with him/herself and not comfortable in social situations. That leaves c. as the best answer.
17. Punishment is not a good guide for helping children behave. That eliminates a and d. Since some children may not be able to read, c is eliminated. But when people, including children, help determine the rules, we have the best chance of seeing that reasonable rules are followed.
enhancing children's self-esteem - beth, Monday, May 9, 2011 at 10:03pm
thank you Ms. Sue
With your renenforcement I passed my test. I got a 100% I can't thank enough for the help.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- enhaning self-esteem - Help please. 2)according to many social scientists,...
- health - some sdvice on an essay I have to do on child development.How social ...
- Human service - I have to explain why human service worker's uses the Rosenberg ...
- Enhancing childrend self-esteem - It's important to help children develop ...
- psychology of personality - The way you see and define your self is known as ...
- psychology revised - How accurately do you think these exercises evaluate self-...
- Enhancing Children's Self-Esteem - The most important reason why teachers and ...
- psychology - revised - Question How accurately do you think these exercises ...
- psychology please revise - Question How accurately do you think these exercises ...
- Teacher Aide; Enhancing Children's Self Esteem - Hello, could someone kindly ...