posted by Henry1 on .
Could you please let me know which alternatives are best? I really need to know which ones I should use, especially in question 6. Thank you.
1) Next summer I'm going on holiday from 7 July to 27 July. We are going to spend two weeks on Malta.
2) My famiy and I are leaving on the morning of 7 July. My father is going to drive us to Turin Airport.
Our flight is at 10 am and we will be on Malta at 12.40 am.
3) We are staying in a four-star-hotel overlooking the beach.
4) My parents have already booked a triple room with private bathroom and balcony for the whole period.
5) I really hope I'll enjoy myself and I'll meet a lot of interesting people there.
6) We are flying back on 27 July at 7.30 in the morning (on the morning of 27 July is also possible?).
3) again, you have one too many hyphens = four-star hotel
6) both are possible.