posted by Henry1 on .
Could you please check these sentences on a school trip? Thank you very much.
1) Next summer I'm going on holiday from 7 July to 27 July (from "the" 7 to "the" 27 of July ?). We are going to spend two weeks on Malta.
2) My famiy and I are leaving on the morning of 7 July. My father is going to drive us to Turin Airport.
Our flight is at 10 am and we will be on Malta at 12.40 am.
3) We are staying in a four-star-hotel overlooking the beach.
4) My parents have already booked a triple room with private bathroom and balcony for the whole period.
5) I really hope I'll enjoy myself and I'll meet a lot of interesting people there.
6) We are flying back on 27 July at 7.30 in the morning (on the morning of 27 July is also possible?).
3. four-star hotel
Dates are written differently between American English and British English.
American = July 27, + year
British = 27 July + date