Posted by cassidy on Saturday, May 7, 2011 at 3:33pm.
A child with mental retardation but not autism is more likely to display_______ than a child with autism.
A.self injurious behavior
b.Smiling and eye contact
c.sterotyped motor behaviors
i chose c but could you help or any websites that might be helpful
Psychology - Ms. Sue, Saturday, May 7, 2011 at 3:49pm
Do autistic children smile and make eye contact with others?
Psychology - cassidy, Saturday, May 7, 2011 at 3:51pm
i don't think so ?
Psychology - Ms. Sue, Saturday, May 7, 2011 at 3:57pm
Check the symptoms of autism here.
Psychology - cassidy, Saturday, May 7, 2011 at 3:59pm
thank you so much
Psychology - Ms. Sue, Saturday, May 7, 2011 at 4:29pm
You're very welcome.
Psychology - char, Sunday, May 15, 2011 at 5:01am
If motivation consists only of drive-reduction, what is the perfect state of a human being?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- personality and Social Development - treavor is unable to engage in nonverbal ...
- Human Growth - Abraham is a mildly retrded 10-year-old who often sits on the ...
- Human Behavior - Define self and the importance of identity of self for ...
- Child Psychology - when a child repeats a behavior or action simply to observe ...
- english - do you consider this a thesis statement? Autism,this topic intrest me ...
- early child care - when attempting to modify a child's behavior using negative ...
- psychology - when a child repeats a behavior or action simply to observe that ...
- Child Care - Disciline refers to behaviors that are A. expected. B. self-...
- psychology - I have to define organizational psychology and the difference in ...
- Child Psychology - In comparison to concordance rates for autism in dizygotic ...