Posted by Anonymous on Friday, May 6, 2011 at 9:15pm.
They were people that acted as dealers between two parties who wanted to exchange goods.
Could you please give me more information on this, no sites, just from top of your head, thanks very much:)
- Who were - bobpursley, Friday, May 6, 2011 at 9:17pm
What does a stock broker, or real estate broker, or for that matter, a marriage broker do? Why?
- Who were - Anonymous, Friday, May 6, 2011 at 9:24pm
A stock broker buys and sells shares, to earn money?
- Who were - bobpursley, Friday, May 6, 2011 at 9:29pm
yes, so generalize: who are middlemen, and why?
- Who were - Anonymous, Friday, May 6, 2011 at 9:36pm
The Middlemen were people that traded furs with a group to earn money...
- Who were - bobpursley, Friday, May 6, 2011 at 9:37pm
yes, and exchanged the furs for goods the trappers wanted/needed. THe middlemen made money on both exchanges.
- Who were - Anonymous, Friday, May 6, 2011 at 9:42pm
So they exchanged the goods two times?
- Who were - bobpursley, Friday, May 6, 2011 at 9:44pm
Of course. they got furs from the trappers, they got food from river merchants, and the traded furs for food and supplies to the supplying merchants, and traded food and supplies for furs from the trappers.
- Who were - Ms. Sue, Friday, May 6, 2011 at 9:46pm
The middlemen were in the middle.
The trappers brought furs to the middlemen and in return received goods they needed.
Then, the middlemen sold the furs to other people and received money.
Trappers >> Middlemen >> Consumer
- Who were - Anonymous, Friday, May 6, 2011 at 9:50pm
Thanks so much, your explanations have helped me to understand so much better, thanks so much. :)
- Who were - Ms. Sue, Friday, May 6, 2011 at 9:55pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Anthropology - Redistribution involves: (Points : 1) the exchange of goods ...
- Macroeconomics - SOE - Statement: The lower our real exchange rate is, the less ...
- nutrition and wellness - i have to write a research paper on a topic concerning ...
- Economics - Hi again! This is a question alot of people will be interested in ...
- Compliments - Could you give me links to sites, that have compliments. I dont ...
- Economics - 1. An economy's production possibilities frontier is also its ...
- HUM - Could you please help me re word this paragraph. I need it to be at least ...
- social studies - "WITHOUT OUR TWO GREAT POLITICAL PARTIES CUTTING ACROSS ...
- American History - Many people think that political parties make the will of the...
- computers - Can you describe some situations in which you would have liked to ...