Posted by Anonymous on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 at 10:34pm.
I am trying to write a personal mission statement for a medical assistant. for a careeer development class. Can you help me write one.
career development - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, May 4, 2011 at 10:37pm
Please read the mission statement I posted earlier for you.
Reword that to write your own personal statement.
career development - Anonymous, Wednesday, May 4, 2011 at 10:40pm
What I need is more of an objectives mission statement. One that would go in front of a resume. I do not know how to do one. What you gave me does not help. I was given instructions it must be atleast 4 paragraphs long. Can you help me.
career development - Writeacher, Wednesday, May 4, 2011 at 10:53pm
Four paragraphs? Who gave you those directions? If you write an objective that long, you'll never get hired because no employer is going to have time to read all that.
Use the left column to determine how to write each section of a resume.
career development - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, May 4, 2011 at 10:53pm
In your statement, state why you want to be a medical assistant. What are a few things you want to accomplish in this career.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Career developement - mission statement for medical assistant
- English - Where can i find an example of a acdemic mission statement? how to ...
- ETHICS IN MANAGEMENT - Write a 1,050- to 1,200-word paper on personal ethics ...
- Western experience - All of the following are late-twentieth century ...
- HRM - What would you tell a friend to convince him or her of the importance of ...
- human resource management - what would yout ell a friend to convince him or her ...
- Human Services Administrator - I have to complete an internet search to find 3 ...
- Thesis statement - How do I write a thesis statement about why I choose Medical ...
- Written Communication - Can someone help me Pleaseeeee….on a writing assignment...
- AED 202 - Compose a 1,050- to 1,750-word explanation of the development process...